Wednesday, May 26, 2010

"Down the Pan" at Mossley AFC

... OK - the stanchions are up ... there's been some wiring work done this week (with more to come hopefully - leave it with me !) - see below ..



... they've even re-seeded the important parts of the pitch - see below ...




... but - I have to report - one of the great institutions of Mossley AFC has now disappeared - an institution that has helped my constitution over many years ... I can only show you the damage ...







Yes - the outside gent's toilet nearest to the School End has been demolished - I can assume only to assist with some dressing room/refs rooms extensions - but it was a good toilet, a fine toilet, more importantly a NECESSARY toilet - pre-snapper I could always peep over the top to see stuff - and when the "photography" kicked in I could still poke the lens over the top when I heard the "correct" noises... the wall was just that "right height" ..

To me this is possibly more of a crisis than the "floodlight disaster" - at least that's virtually sorted, but if we end up "playing uphill" second half - - - - then there could be problems ... and I don't think I'm the only one who may suffer.

Is this progress ??? Are there any plans for a "replacement relief option" ??? As a shareholder, I'm astonished that I was not informed of this "removal of relief" - there will be hell to play at the next shareholders meeting - I'll tell you now .....
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pissed on my shoes peering over the wall during the game many a time especially in my 'drink four pints before kick off' days

Bucks Lilywhite