Thursday, May 06, 2010

Forget Voting - this is IMPORTANT !!

OK I lied about the voting - if you don't vote you can't complain - so USE IT ! ...

However - on my "dolescum constitutional" today up to Top Mossley to get tonight's tea from the Co-op (and yes I got my voting out of the way as well !) I spotted this in the window of our local Veterinary shop ... people need to know this - in fact they're itching to know this ...




Tee Hee !

Tonight - still unconfirmed - but I'm charging up the camera batteries just in case (the "just in case" being the Vodkat Challenge Cup Final @ Curzon Ashton) ... who knows ... certainly not me at the moment ...

QUICK (1635hrs) UPDATE - Bury Comedy Night it is - and I've wasted my time buying/preparing food (apparently we're "eating out") ... sorry Winsford, Abbey Hey .. can't do it ...
.

No comments: